Monday, November 26, 2012

2 months out.

Today is 2 months out of surgery.
Things are still going well.
I even made it through my first big FOOD holiday without any real problems. 
So here I was last month.

from the front
and here I am this month
last month from the side
This month from the side
I am down a total of 34.6 pounds from the date of my surgery. For two months out I guess that is not to bad. I have not done my measurements yet this month, but I am going to try and do it tonight. I am glad to see the number going down on the scale, I just wish that my brain would catch up with it. I know that other people that have had this surgery can relate to this, but when I look in the mirror, I have a very hard time seeing the weight going away. Everyone keeps saying they can see it, but I can not. I have heard this is pretty common with people that have had this surgery and will not always be this way. A friend of mine said usually around the 6 month mark your brain finally kicks in and you can start to see a real change in yourself. Right now I am just enjoying seeing the numbers go down on the scale, my clothes fitting looser and feeling better in general!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of Site Visitors