Friday, November 9, 2012

Have I mentioned....

Have I mentioned that I miss soda. 
I mean I really miss soda. 
I miss drinking it, even though I know it is not good for me. 
I am struggling with drinking water, juice and milk. 
I just miss having the variety. 
However, I don't miss it enough to have changed what I have done.
I am so grateful every time I get on that scale and see the numbers go down. 
I had a check up for my thyroid the other day. 
My pulse is down by 20 points, or whatever you call it. It used to rest in the 90's and now it rest in the 70's. 
My blood pressure which has always been good. It usually hangs around 110/70 something. When I went to the doctor the other day, I had Briea walking, Ayla in a stroller, and Andrew who is 5 months in a back pack. We had been shopping all morning and when they took my blood pressure it was 90/ 70 something. I like the idea that I am getting healthier. I am enjoying working out more. My body does not hurt the way it used to. It also is easier to move. I guess I never realized how all that weight affected my movements. But it did. 
So while I miss soda...It's ok. 
To quote some very wise words, form a very wise man...
"I CAN DO HARD THINGS!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of Site Visitors